GungHo Online Entertainment has announced that a special version of Puzzle & Dragons will be coming to the Nintendo Switch system to celebrate the franchises 10th anniversary. Puzzle & Dragons Nintendo Switch Edition is coming on Friday, 19th February and will only cost $4.37, with preorders available now. Puzzle & Dragons Nintendo Switch Edition features a number of ways to play including TV, tabletop, and handheld modes. Here’s all the details along with a trailer:
- Quest Mode
- A single-player adventure through 16 dungeons spanning 75 floors. This can be played alone or with up to three others locally.
- PvP Mode
- World Match: Players can challenge up to seven random opponents around the world
- Friend Match: Custom lobbies allow groups of up to eight players to join together.
- Computer Match: Play against an AI character in an offline match.
- Custom Mode
- Players can create, play, and share unique dungeon designs.
Products You May Like